Tuesday 13 April 2010

My painting "Mother and Child"


Hi, this time no food will be involved. There is more different arts then create a food. For example painting. I never been painting but had this vision for longer time. So wanted to perpetuate something what's been on my mind.
In the crafts shop bought some canvas and acrylic painting. I knew acrylic is easy to paint and dray and it seemed to be perfect for me. Same as experimenting with the food wanted to experiment with the brushes and paint:)
The main idea came out while my family been away. I wanted to show the strong relationship between mother and daughter (in this case my daughter:). Their are bounded together in one unit facing each other. Ok, no more talks just look at it and I would be really glad to get some reviews as this is one of my first paintings.
"Mother and a child". 240x300mm acrylic on canvas. Signed by me :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment